Curious how well the Nebula 4000 Lite works? Sometimes it’s simply best to see it in action.
The Nebula 4000 Lite is the first one-handed 3-axis gimbal for cameras like the Panasonic GH4 and Sony a7S.
The Nebula’s small size makes it portable and easily-packable, but it also has certain limits. These user videos will help you determine whether the Nebula 4000 Lite fits into your production workflow.
Note: The cover image is from Mission San Diego de Alcalá by Erik Naso. Watch the full film below!
Nebula 4000 Lite with Panasonic GH4 & Olympus 9-18mm
This 11 minute video by davidmontitv is one of the most comprehensive examples of the Nebula 4000 Lite’s capabilities in a variety of shooting situations. It covers things like following a walking subject, tracking a subject while walking backwards, and static shots.
The Nebula 4000 Lite is even mounted on the end of a pole to simulate jib shots.
Filmpower Nebula 4000 Lite Mission San Diego de Alcalá
This video is a good example of what is possible with the Nebula 4000 Lite after some practice and the right rigging. Erik Naso mounted the gimbal and the Panasonic GH4 in a Manfrotto Fig Rig for even more stable tracking shots.
Cinematic Test: Sony a7S on Nebula 4000 Lite
Marcus Joseph explores the Nebula 4000 Lite’s potential for adding a cinematic flair to your videos. He even adds color grading and some epic music to tie it all together in this video test shot with the Sony a7S.
Stabilizing the Panasonic GH4
- 3-Axis Brushless Gimbals: The Definitive Guide
- Five 3-Axis Brushless Gimbals for the Panasonic GH4
- Review: Varavon Birdycam 2
- Stay on Track: Using Sliders with the Panasonic GH4
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Buying a Slider for the Panasonic GH4
- 6 Purpose-Built Sliders for the Panasonic GH4
- Cinevate Duzi Slider Review: Solid, Compact, Smooth
More Panasonic GH4 Guides
- Why You Should Be Excited About the Panasonic GH4
- Lenses for the Panasonic GH4 — Awesome glass for an awesome camera.
- Memory Cards for the Panasonic GH4 — Get the right memory cards for HD and 4K.
- Configuring the Panasonic GH4 for Video Production — Set the GH4 up for filmmaking.
- Rigging the Panasonic GH4 — Cages, Rigs, Components, Gear, and Reviews.
- Stabilizing the Panasonic GH4 — Tripods, Monopods, Sliders, 3-Axis Gimbals, etc.
- Maximizing the Panasonic GH4’s Audio Performance — Sound matters.
- Powering the Panasonic GH4 — Keep the GH4 shooting all day.
- Should you buy the YAGH for the Panasonic GH4?
- 6 Reasons Why DSLR Shooters Love the Panasonic GH4