Here’s your chance to win the first (and only) tailor-made eyecup for the Panasonic GH4– Miller & Schneider’s G-Cup.
Miller & Schneider have stepped up to the plate for GH4 shooters and developed a custom eyecup to help you get the most out of the camera’s awesome EVF. Unlike the GH4’s original rubber bumper, the G-Cup is wide, flexible, and comfortable. It does a great job of blocking external light, allowing you to focus on what you’re shooting.
An in-depth review of the G-Cup is coming soon, but right now you have the chance to get a free G-Cup for yourself. Suggestion of Motion has partnered with Miller & Schneider to give a free G-Cup to one lucky winner.
All you have to do is enter the giveaway below for your chance to win a free G-Cup. The winner will be randomly selected on November 18, 2015 and announced via email.
Note: While I hope to open future giveaways to international readers, this giveaway is open to US residents only.
Enter the G-Cup Giveaway
This giveaway has ended :( Sign up for free updates below to ensure you don’t miss the next giveaway.
Rigging the Panasonic GH4
- Cage Fight! 5 Cages for the Panasonic GH4
- Wooden Camera Quick Cage Review
- Viewfactor Contineo Cage Review
- SmallRig VersaFrame Cage: First Impressions
- Fhugen Honu Cage Review
- Wooden Camera DSLR 15mm Base Review — Expand the Quick Cage using 15mm rods with this base
- Wooden Camera NATO Handle Plus Review — More than just a top handle
- How to Build a Quick-Release Friction Arm for $30
- Quick Comparison: Zacuto Zwivel & Zwivel II
More Panasonic GH4 Guides
- Why You Should Be Excited About the Panasonic GH4
- Lenses for the Panasonic GH4 — Awesome glass for an awesome camera.
- Memory Cards for the Panasonic GH4 — Get the right memory cards for HD and 4K.
- Configuring the Panasonic GH4 for Video Production — Set the GH4 up for filmmaking.
- Rigging the Panasonic GH4 — Cages, Rigs, Components, Gear, and Reviews.
- Stabilizing the Panasonic GH4 — Tripods, Monopods, Sliders, 3-Axis Gimbals, etc.
- Maximizing the Panasonic GH4’s Audio Performance — Sound matters.
- Powering the Panasonic GH4 — Keep the GH4 shooting all day.
- Should you buy the YAGH for the Panasonic GH4?
- 6 Reasons Why DSLR Shooters Love the Panasonic GH4