When you walk down a street, what do you see?
It might just be another walk down the same old street for you, but for the explorer, every single step is a new discovery.
You may be focused on reaching your destination, but the explorer is focused on what is happening around them right now.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a traveler or a local– anyone can be an explorer. Even if you’ve walked down the same street all your life, there are always new things to discover and experience.
What do you see when you look down Kyoto’s streets?
Dreaming of Kyoto
- A Look Down Kyoto’s Streets
- Exploring Nishiki Market
- Custom Kabocha Curry in Kyoto
- Down by the River
- This is Kyoto
- The Hidden Palace
- A Temple on Main Street
- At the Foot of the Mountain
- Late Night Kim Chee Fried Rice
- Falling Through Time in Gion
- Crunchy Katsu Curry in Kyoto